Niche Websites and How They Can Make You Money
If you’re interested in earning money online. Setting up an empire of small niche blogs is one of the easiest and safest ways to do it. Thanks to WordPress, it’s possible to to setup a fully functioning website with a click of a button. All you have to do then is add some content, monetize it (through adsense, clickbank, amazon, eBay etc) and let it produce passive income. If build 300 small blogs/websites that each earn you $1 per day (easy to do) then you’ll be earning $300 per day! That is exactly how I’m making over 80% of my income, through small niche blogs.
Alternatively if you only had one website that was earning your money and Google took a dislike to it, then that would be the end of your income. Diversifying with many small blogs makes sure you don’t have all your eggs in one basket. The information you’ll find on this blog should open your eyes to what’s possible by building niche websites. It’s not supposed to be a complete guide, for that you would need to check out WordPress Goldmine. If you follow the steps laid out there, then it’s just a matter of time before the money starts rolling in. At the time of writing WordPress Goldmine was offering a $1 trial. If your lucky, it’s still available.
The Process of Building Niche Websites
- Research your niche – Finding the right keywords to base your niche around is so important. What makes a good keyword? Something that gets at least 2000 searches per month in Google and has a low enough competition that you can rank on the first page of Google. Read more about Niche Research.
- Buy Your Domain Name – Domain names are cheap if you go to the right place. You can pay anywhere between $1-$10 for a domain name. Read more about Domain Names.
- Get Your Domain Hosted – Web hosting costs around $7 per month. If you get the right type of web hosting, you actually host over 50 websites on one account without spending any more money. That’s over 50 websites for $7 per month. I think you’ll agree that’s pretty good value for money!
- Install WordPress – Once you’ve got your web hosting, installing WordPress only requires one click of a button and it’s installed. All you have to do then is customize it. It’s very fast and easy. Learn more about WordPress.
- Add Content to your website – Write a couple of articles or reviews about your niche and your done.
- Monetize Your blog – This is the fun part. Finding ways to make money form your blog. The easiest way is from adsense. If you’re website is about physical products, then you can join the Amazon and eBay affiliate programs which pay you a percentage of the final sale.
- Promote – Getting traffic to your blog and getting it on to the first page of Google is the final step. This is probably the most boring part, but as long as your niche isn’t too competative, its should be fairly easy. Luckily there are several things you can do to speed up this process.
Then you just do it all again and again and again.. Rinse and Repeat as it is known. Except for the webhosting, once that is setup your good to go forever!